Professional Soccer Asian Handicap Stats - Over Goals - First Half
Check these out, before you ask any questions...
We update the stats after 10 am UK time every day for the next day. The stats are generated only once, one day in advance and include lines and odds for most upcoming matches. We can only generate and display stats for matches that have available lines and odds at the time of updating.
Please note that the betting lines in soccer under/over goals markets are very dynamic. That means that they will differ significantly for different teams, competitions etc. We look at historical lines and check how many times a team was involved in under or under final outcome. In some cases betting lines were unavailable (for various reasons), then we use the current betting lines for our calculations. This model works best with those bigger competitions and complete historical betting data.
- HL20 - % of home team's last 20 matches finishing over betting line goals.
- HL10H - % of home team's last 10 matches at home finishing over betting line goals.
- HL6 - % of home team's last 6 matches finishing over betting line goals.
- AL20 - % of away team's last 20 matches finishing over betting line goals.
- AL10A - % of away team's last 10 matches at away finishing over betting line goals.
- AL6 - % of Away team's last 6 matches finishing over betting line goals.
- AVG - Average of all the above factors.
- H2H No - Number of Head To Head matches between the two teams (max last 8 meetings excluding friendly matches).
- H2H % - % of H2H matches finishing over betting line goals. (from max last 8 meetings excluding friendly matches).
- Line - Betting line for EVEN money (50-50 chance betting line set by the bookies).
- Odds - Best Available odds for that line at the time of updating the stats.
- We don't include friendly matches in our stats calculations.
- The H2H data may be not complete for the lower leagues in some cases, but will gradually become more up to date with adding upcoming matches.
- You can sort the tables by clicking on headers. The data will be sorted by lowest and highest values, oldest and newest, as well as alphabetically.
- There are filters at the bottom of the tables and search button at the top to help you find what you are looking for quickly e.g. team's names, competition, country or specific data values.
- We included buttons for printing and downloading the data from tables in different formats such as pdf, csv or excel.
- These stats models need a few game weeks as teams find their rhythm and establish form. Bear that in mind when betting at the beginning of the season.
- The bookies are very slow when adding the betting lines and odds for less popular matches, especially for the smaller and less popular competitions. Hence many of the matches won't have the betting lines added in the tables, as they were not available at the time of updating the stats.
- Another issue with the odds and lines is their availability. The margins are often very small and will change very quickly as punters back and lay certain outcomes. Therefore, some of the lines displayed in the tables won't be available to bet on with the bookmakers.